Messe Berlin Fairgrounds
Address : Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin, Germany
Exhibition Space : 190,000 m2
Year of Construction : 1924
Parking Space : 12,000
Distance from the City Center : 5.9 km
Nearest Metro Stations : U New Westend
Nearest Bus Stations : S Westend
About Messe Berlin
Messe Berlin or Berlin Exhibition Center is one of the largest exhibition sites in the world. Established in 1822, Messe Berlin consists of a core exhibition site, Berlin ExpoCenter City, and 3 special event locations such as CityCube Berlin, Hub27 Berlin, and +palais+berlin. The exhibition site includes 27 large halls and offers 190,000 m2 of space. Messe Berlin hosts over 100 local and international trade exhibitions annually.
Main Features of Messegelande Berlin
- The exhibition center consists of the main exhibition venue, ExpoCenter City, and 3 special event locations including +Palais.Berlin, CityCube Berlin, and Hub27 Berlin.
- Berlin ExpoCenter City offers 190,000 m2 of exhibition space and 27 halls. +Palais.Berlin, CityCube, and Hub27 are connected event venues.
- It is close to the city center and right next to the city motorway that also links it to the international airports.
- The parking lot can accommodate up to 12,000 cars.
- +Palais.Berlin is an interconnected event location with 3 halls and a ballroom. It can accommodate 1,500 to 12,000 delegates. The total exhibition space is 13,000 sqm.
- CityCube is another event location in Messegeland Berlin with 2 levels, each 6,015 m2 and 5,905 m2 sqm. The lower level has flexible partition walls that can create up to 8 conference rooms and accommodate 400 to 3000 people. It has a direct connection to the S-Bahn network (public transport).
- Messegelande also provides exhibition facilities for digital events. Messe Berlin Studio is an in-house platform for digital or hybrid events. A team of technicians, camera staff, and directors can be hired for your event. Messe Studio Pop-up Studio is a facility that can reach you wherever you are in the exhibition center for digital coverage of your event.
What Services are Available to Exhibitors at Messegelande Berlin?
- Berlin Expo CityCenter is the main and the biggest fair location that offers advanced services and amenities to exhibitors. There are 27 fair halls inside the expo center.
- A fast internet connection upgradable to 10 Gbit/s.
- Elevated installation floors and duct grids in the halls make stand planning and designing a lot simpler.
- +Palais.Berlin is one of the special event locations with a ballroom of over 4000 sqm size. It is an ideal location to organize VIP events.
- There are four interconnected event locations in the exhibition center and each one is equipped with the latest in-house services.
- Messegeland also provides catering services for trade fair participants and delegates. Services range from refreshments to grand gala dinners.
- There is an on-site and online ticketing system for visitors.
- There are multiple fair halls in each event location with all the necessary services.
- All the exhibition locations are connected or close to public transport. There are interconnected passages that take you from one location to the other easily
- There are security systems installed everywhere on the site to ensure a safe environment for visitors and exhibitors.
- An in-house cleaning staff is available at all times during the event to ensure proper hygiene measures.
- Advanced ventilation systems are installed with air purifying technologies in each hall.
Important Statistics of Messe Berlin
- Messe Berlin organizes and hosts more than 100 regional, national, and international in-house and guest events.
- It offers 190,000 m2 of exhibition space with 27 halls and special locations such as CityCube Berlin, Hub27 Berlin, and +palais. Berlin.
- 993,397 visitors attended 57 in-house Messe events at the fairgrounds in 2022.
- 64 guest events were held at 882,691 m2 exhibition space attended by 274,082 people in 2022.
- 4 digital events and 86 digital conferences were held and attended virtually by 64,220 people in 2022.
- The total turnover amount in 2022 was 354.6 million.
Sectors Hosted by Messagelande Berlin
Messe Berlin has been organizing and hosting trade fairs since 1822 in numerous sectors. More than 100 regional and international events are held annually at the fairgrounds. Here are some of the sectors hosted by Messe Berlin every year:
- Information Technology
- Watersports Equipment
Important Fairs Held at Messagelande Berlin
|Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances Trade Show
||1 - 5 September 2023
|International Tourism Fair
||5 - 7 March 2024
|Fresh Produce Trade Show
||7 - 9 February 2024
Mobility Electronics Suppliers Expo
|7 - 9 November 2023
|Digital Health Care Trade Fair and Congress
||9 - 11 April 2024
| Trade Fair for Cleaning and Hygiene
||19 - 22 November 2023
Berlin International Green Week (Grüne Woche)
International Food Industry, Agriculture and Horticulture Fair
|19 - 28 January 2024
How Can I Reach to Messe Berlin Fairgrounds?
The location of Messe Berlin is central and easily reachable wherever you are coming from. Here is the important information about how you can reach the fairgrounds by car, taxi or public transport.
- Deutsche Bahn offers train rides to Messe Berlin in partnership with Messe Berlin GmbH and the cost is included in the fair ticket.
- There is a direct link between the airport and an urban motorway near Berlin ExpoCenter City so you can take a taxi and get directly to the venue.
- You can take the U-train subway line and exit at Kaiserdamm/Theodore-Heusse-Platz or S-train and get off at Messe Nord/ICC or Messe Sud. Both lines will take you to the central fairgrounds. The closest bus station near Messe Berlin in Westend is Messegelände/Verwaltung. The bus lines that stop near Messe Berlin are lines 109, 139, 143, 218, and M49. For more information, click here.
- Taxi stands, underground/railway stations (U-Bahn/S-Bahn), and many bus stations are located near the Berlin ExpoCenter City exhibition venue.
Hotels Near Messe Berlin
||Distance from the Venue
||Mode of Transport
|Seminaris Campus Hotel Berlin
|NH Berlin Kurfürstendamm
|Mercure Hotel Chateau Berlin am Kurfürstendamm
Novum Hotel Kronprinz Berlin
Explore the Historic City of Berlin
Berlin is a multicultural cosmopolitan city home to many iconic historic landmarks and a modern skyline. The city provides a unique blend between traditional and modern that amuses most visitors. Here are the most important aspects of the city:
History and Heritage: Berlin is home to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and is a member of the UNESCO network of Creative Cities. From the remnants of the Berlin Wall to historical landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie, the city provides a unique opportunity to explore history like never before.
Public Transportation: Berlin has an extensive and modern public transportation system. The city has a cohesive transport system featuring buses, trams, trains (S-Bahn and U-Bahn), and regional transportation, which all make it convenient for tourists and visitors to easily move around the city.
Thriving Food Scene: Berlin is known for its diverse food culture. From traditional German dishes to international cuisine, foodies can explore a wide range of culinary options. The city is also known for its street food markets, food festivals, and multicultural dining experiences.
Hotels and Accommodations: Berlin is a multi-cultural and diverse city that attracts people from all over the world. The city is home to a wide range of hotels all over the city, particularly near important business centers such as Messe Berlin.
Messegelande Berlin Floor Plan
Messegelande Berlin İletişim ve Adres
Messe Berlin GmbH
Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin, Germany
T: +49 30 3038 0
F: +49 30 3038 2325